Maternity Formula now with:
- B12 as methylcobalamin (mecobalamin)
- Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF)
Mygen Health’s Maternity Formula contains essential vitamins and minerals that support maternal health and enhance healthy foetal development.
This formula contains vital nutrients that:
- Maintains healthy foetal brain development
- Support healthy pregnancy
- Enhance healthy foetal development
- Helps enhance maternal health
- Contains 500g Levomefolate Acid, the biologically active form of folate
Adults take 1 morning tablet daily with your morning meal and 2 evening tablets daily with your afternoon or evening meal, or as directed by your health professional. Taking supplements with meals may assist absorption.
Made in Australia.
Each morning tablet (brown) contains:
- Betacarotene 3mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride 22.7 equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 20.2mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20mg
- Nicotinamide 20mg
- Calcium Pantothenate 22.2mg equiv pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 20mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 60.8mg equiv pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 50mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate 10mg equiv pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 6.4mg
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) 200micrograms
- Biotin 100micrograms
- Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 75mg
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 50micrograms
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate Dihydrate) 25mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 75micrograms
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 225micrograms
- Manganese (as Manganes Sulfate Monohydrate) 5.0mg
- Levomefolate calcium 542micrograms (providing folate) equiv Levomefolate acid (5-MTHF) 500micrograms
- Choline bitartrate 417.9mg
- Iron (II) glycinate 50mg equiv Iron 10mg
Each evening tablet (white) contains:
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU) 12.5micrograms
- Calcium (as calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 150mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 75mg
- Menaquinone 7 20micrograms
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives, milk derivatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Made in Australia.
Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your health care professional as soon as possible. [Contains Vitamin B6]. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, please consult with your healthcare practitioner. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Store below 25’C. Do not use if tamper evidence seal is missing, torn or broken.