Fertility Formula Female
Prenatal Vitamins for Women Preparing for Pregnancy
A duo pack of 30 capsules and 30 big tablets. The large tablets can be cut into pieces or crushed to assist with consumption.
These pre pregnancy vitamins for preconception boost fertility by supporting conception and improving wellbeing. The premium formula contains over 25 ingredients including:
- Vital nutrients
- Active Folate as MTHF
- Vitamin D
This formula contains nutrients for your wellbeing and general health, energy production and healthy foetal development.
What vitamins do you need for pregnancy?
- Anitoxidants: help reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Folate provided as MTHF: the biologically active form of folate to support a health pregnancy and preconception health.
- CoQ10: is an antioxidant and supports energy production.
- Iodine: required to support healthy thyroid hormones, healthily foetal development.
- B Group Vitamins to support energy production.
Adults take 1 capsule daily with your morning meal and 1 tablet daily after your morning meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. Taking supplements with meals may assist absorption.
It is recommended that women start taking the formula 3 to 4 months prior to conception and continue through 1st Trimester of pregnancy. This formula can be taken throughout pregnancy.
ALWAYS USE AS DIRECTED.
30 film coated tablets and 30 soft capsules in each pack. 30 days supply.
This is a registered therapeutic supplement. AUST L 351511.
Mygen Health Formulas are proudly manufactured in Australia to the highest quality standards.
Additional benefits of Fertility Formula vitamins:
- Support healthy thyroid gland function and hormones
- Support collagen formation
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Assists healthy bone development
- Maintain healthy teeth and assist nail growth
- Support cardiovascular system function and blood health
- Maintain healthy liver function
- Support immune system health
- Helps sugar metabolism
- Assists the body to cope with environmental stress
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
- Alpha lipoic acid 100mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 100mg
- Biotin 100micrograms
- Calcium pantothenate 55mg equiv. pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 50mg
- Choline bitartrate 486mg
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate) 50micrograms
- d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E) 200mg
- Inositol 100mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 225micrograms
- Iron (as Iron (II) glycinate) 5mg
- Levomefolate calcium 540micrograms equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 500micrograms
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 5mg
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12) 400micrograms
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate dihydrate) 50micrograms
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 75mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate 15.4mg equiv. pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 10mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 61mg equiv. pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 50mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 75micrograms
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 56mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate) 25mg
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Betacarotene 3mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000IU) 25micrograms
- Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K) 20micrograms
- Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 100mg.
Stop taking this medicine if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains Vitamin B6]. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Vitamins and mineral supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly your first trimester.
Contains sulfites and soya bean products.
Store below 25’C.
Do not use if bottle seal is broken.